Tuesday, March 12, 2013

SENTI TUESDAY

Hi guys ^_^ long time no post in here... been so lazy these days and can't think of anything to say. 

This time, I was listening to Taylor Swift's Song Come Back Be Here. This song is so nice. While listening to it I am thinking of HIM. Below is the lyrics of the song.

"Come Back... Be Here"

You said it in a simple way,
4 AM, the second day,
How strange that I don't know you at all.
Stumbled through the long goodbye,
One last kiss, then catch your flight,
Right when I was just about to fall

I told myself don't get attached,
But in my mind I play it back,
Spinning faster than the plane that took you...

And this is when the feeling sinks in,
I don't wanna miss you like this,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.
I guess you're in New York today,
I don't wanna need you this way,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.

The delicate beginning rush,
The feeling you can know so much,
Without knowing anything at all.
And now that I can put this down,
If I had known what I'd known now,
I never would have played so nonchalant.

Taxi cabs and busy streets,
That never bring you back to me,
I can't help but wish you took me with you...

And this is when the feeling sinks in,
I don't wanna miss you like this,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.
I guess you're in London today,
I don't wanna need you this way,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.

This is falling in love in the cruelest way,
This is falling for you and you are worlds away.

New York... be here.
But you're in London and I break down,
'Cause it's not fair that you're not around.

This is when the feeling sinks in,
I don't wanna miss you like this,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.
I guess you're in New York today,
And I don't wanna need you this way,
Come back... be here, come back... be here.

I don't wanna miss you like this.
Come back... be here.
Come back... be here.  
 

This song is from the latest album of Taylor Swift  " RED " but it is the from the De Luxe Edition. I don't have that on my CD but my friend recommend me that song and the first time I heard it I was already into it. I downloaded it and look for the lyrics.


For me, the story of this song is missing someone special that is away. The person who wrote it wants her special someone to come back cause it so hard for her to miss someone. She doesn't want to miss someone too much because she is thinking that she was left behind. And it's difficult if two person is worlds away. 






While checking the it online I also look for the meaning of the song by Taylor Swift, she wrote it Dan Wilson :

"I wrote about falling for someone and then they have to go away for work.  They're traveling, you're traveling, and you're thinking about them, but you're wondering how it's gonna work when there's so much distance between you."

----> I think we are a little same explanation of the song. Wew! But thank you so much because this song fits to me so much especially now. There are some lines on the song that LOVE and I'll post it below. 







Those lines touch my heart so much. Just can't explain the feeling whenever I hear the song. Well, maybe I can try to blog something about love but connected to my favorite songs and I can post love quotes. I think I have a nice idea for this time. 

I think I need to end this now and try to think what song will be the next one to post.
See you guys next time. Smile always and be in love always. 

LOVE QUOTES for TODAY:


" Love is harsh at times, but it is the best thing in this world. "

♥♥♥_DEE_♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment