Friday, March 1, 2013

MISSING MY SAILOR!


Long time no hear from me. It's been a long time that I didn't update this blog just for some reasons. Days went by so fast and I can't believe that the month of February is finish.

Today, March 1st, I am here in the office and I have work. Actually, today, is a Korean Holiday (SAMILJAL) Korean Independence Day. Before, I continue this blog I just want to share something very important. 

Well, I am not sure if I posted here that I am waiting for Shawn's Valentine's gift and I am so happy that before the love month ended it was sent to me. Bad thing is that I need to pick it up in the post office but the good thing is it my post valentine's gift from my special someone. Can you guess what is his gift?


It's the sweetest thing ever. It's my first time to received a heart shaped box of chocolates. I am so happy and teary eyed while I was opening the package. My mom is so excited for it,too. Too sad that we don't have any communications or letter for 3-6 months because he is really busy on his training. But he said that he sent a letter to me and it's on it's way.




It's so difficult to be a navy girlfriend but I know waiting for him is worth it. There will be times that I am crying because I really want to talk to him but I don't have any choice but to wait. For now, I realize that he really mean so much to me and I am to him as well. I hope that he will be okay with his training and hope that he will visit the Philippines soon.

I Love You so much, Shawn...
I really do Miss you...
Take Care...


And before I end this...I found this...


---THE END---

DEE♥

No comments:

Post a Comment