Thursday, February 7, 2013

REALIZATIONS

DATE: FEBRUARY 7,2013

Last night, while talking to him he confesses to me about something. But it takes a lot of courage for him to say it.There's silence and long time of waiting to replied back. And I am so curious what will be his confessions. What will it be? Is it bad or good? No Clue.



Hmmmm.. Long wait is over. We are very serious that time. Serious talk with him. He said that he is very nervous.He told me that he is sorry if he took me for granted before. He is not showy to his feelings. He said that he should be frank on what he feels about me before. Oooopppsss... OMG! Wait a second, what is this? I am very nervous about what he is going to say. There I go again. Flashback memories. Scared of it!



He said that he realize he should be there for me when the times that I was down and having trouble. He suddenly said " You don't know what you have until it's gone " and it's true. His reason why he is not showy before because he doesn't want to lose me. Now, he is trying all his best to make me feel more special and he wants this relationship to last longer. The time that we are arguing about what had happen before he really felt that I will give up. He said that while he is reading the messages that I posted he was hurt and he said that he should never hurt me. I just listen to him. It was a long talk. Long conversation. 



This time, I answer back. I told him that I think it's good that something had happen to us. I mean there are many realizations. If it didn't happen he won't show what he really feels for me. This time he wants us not to argue and fight. If ever that happen, we should talk about it and find a good solution for the problem. I guess it is true that you should be open to the one you love so that you won't regret anything. 




If you love someone you shouldn't be holding back your feelings towards her because that you don't want to lose her. What if she suddenly stops loving you and she wants to move on without you? What are you going to do? It's too late to say you love her and you want to keep her for a long time. And she answers "Sorry, it's too late!". You already hurt her because at first she is really head over heels with you and she feels she is not important. She finally made up her mind and let you go.You should be sensitive to your partner's feelings. Ask some questions to yourself. And that's the time you realize that she is important in your life. It hurts right? And you will ask yourself why did you hurt her? I should never did it. I made a biggest mistake in letting her go.




You should have an open communication with your partner saying I love you everyday it's fine at least you are frank and very open to him. Some relationships have only one-way communication and that's not good and not healthy for the both of you. You should have two-way communication so if you argue or you are sharing something while someone is talking someone is listening. Keep that it mind that some relationships don't last forever.As long as that someone is with you, be open on how you feel make him/her so special. Do something to make him/ her important. 




Good thing, he is now very open and showy on how he feels about me. I am feeling much better. Now, I know that he is really serious with us. Our relationship. It's just funny while I was writing this blog. I can't believe that he is much better now. I am happy that he loves me more. I must be thankful of what had happen.Love is just CRAZY... 




Till next time. Love Quotes below:

Love until it hurts and when it hurts, love some more. Love until you don’t care about the pain, until you stop expecting anything in return, until all that matters is loving that person the best way you can.

Love is a noble act of self-giving. The more you love, the more you lose a part of you. Yet you do not become less of who you are. In fact, you end up being complete.

Sometimes we must be hurt in order to grow, fall in order to know, lose in order to gain. And sometimes we have to be broken so we can be whole again.

DEE♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment