Friday, February 8, 2013

SO SOON...

DATE: FEBRUARY 8,2013

Woot! woot! It's Friday... Yipee! tomorrow is weekend. I am thinking what I am going to do tomorrow. Will I| go shopping? Watch a movie? DVD marathon? Surf the Net? Wew!! Too much things to do... But I am not sure if I can do it. Silly me O_o ... Okay, let me start my diary now.





 While chatting with him last night he became serious again. OMG! not again. He told me something last night. And I don't know if it's good news or bad news for me. He said that he should tell me in advance. He will take the ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) on monday and once he pass it he will take the NAVY test and PHYSICAL test and once he pass on the same week he is going to BOOT CAMP in Illinois. He said that it will take for about 10 weeks for the training.




Silence for awhile... I am happy that he is pursuing his dreams to be a navy but sad at the same time because we don't have communication for almost 3 months. That long??? But I am just scared that he might not communicate anymore after the training. Here I go again, I feel sad. I am going to miss him. 





I don't want to be selfish. I already knew from the start that he is going to be in the navy and he really wants to do it. And now that there's good opportunity he needs to grab it. I just can't show how I feel about his plans. I need to be happy for him. I need to support him. But why do I feel this way? I am not that happy. Is it because we are just starting to be okay again and suddenly he is going.





Do I need to count days now? Am I ready for this? Is it too soon? urrghh!! Think positive and I know that it will be good for the future. For our Future to be exact. I hope he thinks the same way,too. I wish that everything will be fine when he enters the boot camp. I tried to read some articles about it and it's terrible. But I wish that he can make it and he will graduate for sure. And soon he will be in the Navy! I can't wait to see him in his US Navy uniform ^_^





Hopefully, everything will be fine and okay. I'm proud of him! For you SHAWN ♥





and always remember:





Happy Weekend Everyone ^_^

DEE♥


No comments:

Post a Comment