Wednesday, February 20, 2013

ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT HIM...

DATE : 2/20/2013

It's been a long time that I didn't post my blog. I have a lot of reasons.. hahaha.. but it will be my secret.. sorry guys.. 
How are you doing? How's your Wednesday? Me, I am fine but I am missing someone. Just a short summary about what happen last time. He passed the test and he is now in Chicago at the boot camp for his training to be a navy. I feel sad but at the same time I am happy that his dreams are coming true. He will be a SAILOR. I know that the training will be difficult but I know that he can do it. 



   I read a lot of stories about girls that has a boyfriend that is a navy and sometimes there relationship works and sometimes not.  Since, he is in boot camp it will be more difficult for us to communicate. No cellphone, Ipad, laptop and even notebook inside the boot camp. I know what are the things that he needs to bring in boot camp. He promise that he is going to send me letters. I am still waiting for the valentines gift that he send last next week. Oh my! it is the second gift that he send
 Long distance relationship is a tough one. I need to wait for a year so that we can meet each other. I want to wait for him and he assures me that we are going to see each other soon. He is very important in my life and I know that soon we will be together.SOMEDAY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment